Preparation Time: 50 Mins
1/4 Cup onions
Grated Cheese (your choice)
- Saute 1/4 cup onions, add ham, cubes or sliced to the pan.
- When onions are clear, remove from heat.
- Spoon a portion of the ham and onion mix into each pepper, add grated cheese of your choice.
- Add some beaten egg, and continue alternately until about 3/4 full, allowing room for expansion.
- Add salt and pepper to you liking.
- Bake at 350F about 50 mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of @BonnyPeacock